How does it work? From Thanksgiving through New Years Day, we’ll be running at least one mile a day. That’s it. The intensity of your run doesn’t matter. Whether you’re indoors on a treadmill or up in the mountains – it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that your daily mileage meets or exceeds 1 mile. Consistency is key!
It’s easy to slack off during the holidays and put fitness aside until the new year begins. We’re here to help you fight that feeling and embrace a goal that is totally manageable and FUN!
If you’re looking for people to run with, TMIRCE and The Rise have got you covered for most of the week! Here’s the schedule:
- Mondays (TMIRCE): Speedwork @ the East River Track, 7 PM
- * Thursdays (TMIRCE): Tempo Run @ JackRabbit Union Square, 7 PM
- Fridays (The Rise): Hills @ Manhattan Bridge (11/29) and the Williamsburg Bridge (all of December), 6:30 AM
- ** Saturdays (TMIRCE): bRUNch Run @ Lululemon Flatiron, 10 AM
Note: this isn’t a competition! If everybody completes the run streak – everybody wins!
* Tempo is CANCELLED on Nov. 28th
** bRUNch is at Pret A Manger (17th and Broadway) on Nov 30th
To log your entries, access the spreadsheet directly here. The spreadsheet is also embedded below for easy viewing.