Welcome to the December Rise Squat Challenge!
Hindsight is 2020, so get your butt in shape for the new year!
The challenge runs from Sunday, December 1st through Tuesday, December 31st. The goal is simply to do as many squats as we can this month! Each week, we will tackle a different squat variation. The schedule is as follows:
- Regular Squats (#Week1): December 1st – December 7th
- Jump Squats (#Week2): December 8th – December 14th
- Sumo Squats (#Week3): December 15th – December 21st
- Bulgarian Split Squats (#Week4): December 22nd – December 28th
- Any kind of squat (#Week5): December 29th – December 31st
It’s up to you to organize your weeks. Don’t start strong and fade, or procrastinate and wait until the last minute. Try to distribute the squats somewhat evenly!
Every time you complete your squats, you must submit them through our website to get credit. Each week gets its own hashtag according to the schedule above.
Make sure you’re using the right hashtag for each submission!
While we do have a leaderboard for this challenge to foster some healthy competition, the only real goal is to do lots of squats daily!