October’s challenge was 1000 dips – 50 per day, Monday through Friday, for four weeks. How did you fare? Did you have trouble finding a bench? Have trouble finding the time? Have no trouble at all? Let us know!
November is a special month. Today was the NYC Marathon (which – fun fact – always marks the end of Daylight Savings Time). It’s when autumn really starts feeling like autumn. The ground is covered in leaves and holiday music is playing in all your favorite stores (and you haven’t gotten sick of it yet!).
So let’s add a challenge to make November even more special. As the great Mitch Hedberg once said: “Rice is great when you’re hungry and you want 2,000 of something.” Well, what if you want 3000 of something? Then you take on our November Lunge Challenge!
3000 Lunges in November
I know, that’s a whole lotta lunges! But of course we’re breaking it up over the month. It’s 150 lunges a day – Monday through Friday, for the next four weeks. 150 times 5 is 750, and 750 times 4 is 3000! #math
This challenge starts TOMORROW. You can bet your bottom dollar we’ll be doing all those lunges together at our HIIT workout in Washington Square Park!
You don’t need props. You don’t need a bench, or a jump rope, or a backpack. You just need your legs and a little bit of determination. So treat yourself to 3000 lunges this month!
One last thing
A little checklist before you move on with your day:
- All our workouts are listed here.
- Make sure to like The Rise’s Facebook page, and join the NYC Facebook group where all the social activities happen!
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Subscribe to our mailing list here.
- Bring a friend. Heck, bring ten friends! We love social media, but nothing gets the job done like classic word of mouth.
- If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!