It’s that time of year folks. The fountain is off in Washington Square Park, giving us plenty of Burpee space inside. Holiday music is playing in #AllTheStores. And last night was the Tree Lighting Ceremony at Rockefeller Center!
So for the second year in a row, in honor of the fifth Friday of the month, we’re going to run from the Willy B to the Rockefeller Tree!
Tomorrow (Friday, Nov. 30th) at 6:30 AM, we’ll be doing a 3.3 mile run from the Manhattan side of the Williamsburg Bridge to Rockefeller Center.
The route is below (also viewable on MapMyRun):
There will be no bag drop. Bring yourself and a running bag full of whatever else you need! Got a lot of stuff to bring? Load up a back pack and turn it into a ruck!
Curious? Check out last year’s album on Facebook. It was cold, but the run combined with the magical tree warmed our hearts and extremities.
See you at the Williamsburg Bridge tomorrow morning!
Remember, no bag drop!
One last thing
A little checklist before you move on with your day:
- All our workouts are listed here.
- Make sure to like The Rise’s Facebook page, and join the NYC Facebook group where all the social activities happen!
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Subscribe to our mailing list here.
- Bring a friend. Heck, bring ten friends! We love social media, but nothing gets the job done like classic word of mouth.
- If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!