Don’t show up to the Williamsburg Bridge this Friday. We know that by now the instinct to wake up at an outrageously early hour to run hill repeats on the Lower East Side is strong.
Don’t worry, you’ll still be waking up at an outrageously early hour. But this time we’ll be sweating in a place that has amazing views of Manhattan and plenty of space for running around – Queensbridge Park!
OutdoorFest is a 10 day outdoor festival celebrating the great outdoors – right here in NYC! We’ve been partnering with our friends at OutdoorFest every year since 2015. This time around, they’re doing a sunrise launch event Friday morning at Brooklyn Boulders (BKB) Queensbridge. So we’ve moved our workout to Queens to get in on the action!
So here’s the plan:
- Work out with us at Queensbridge Park (enter on 41st st, follow the path to the field) from 6:30 – 7 AM
- Head to BKB for some FREE refreshments
- (Optional) Climb at BKB! If your work is portable, there will also be co-working space for those who are interested.
You can visit this link to RSVP. Steps 1 and 2 of our plan are 100% FREE. Step 3 is not, and requires a General Admission ticket.
Important: Brooklyn Boulders requires everyone to sign a waiver – even non-climbers. So save yourself the wait and fill out this form in advance!
You won’t want to miss this event. If we’re going to leave our precious Willy B, we’re going to make the workout totally worth your while. See you there!
One last thing – a little checklist before you move on with your day:
- All our workouts are listed here.
- Make sure to like The Rise’s Facebook page, and join the NYC Facebook group where all the social activities happen!
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Subscribe to our mailing list here.
- Bring a friend. Heck, bring ten friends! We love social media, but nothing gets the job done like classic word of mouth.
- If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!