Risers! This is the time of year when your fitness wardrobe starts to change. Just as you started to get the hang of choosing gear that is both stylish and effective at shielding you from the cold…BAM! It’s no longer of use. Fortunately it’s a bit easier to dress functionally for summer workouts. Just wear moisture-wicking brands (like Dri-FIT) and bring lots of water. But what about style?
We’ve got you covered. Next week, we’ll be taking your plain old shirts and Rise-ifying them on the spot!
From May 28th – June 1st, Rise superhero Chad Donnick will be spray painting shirts at five of our six workouts:
- Monday – HIIT @ Washington Square Park
- Tuesday – Brooklyn Body Circuit @ Grand Army Plaza
- Wednesday – Core Body Boot Camp @ Bryant Park
- Thursday – Kings of Queens @ MacDonald Park
- Friday – SPECIAL OutdoorFest workout at Queensbridge Park (stay tuned for a blog post on this!)
Show up with your plain old shirts and leave sweaty, smiley, and fully Rise-ified! You can bet there will be some before and after photos.
As a reminder – we do also distribute iron-ons for those who want to do their Rise-ifying at home. But let’s be honest, getting it done on the spot is pretty darn exciting.
See y’all on Monday for some HIIT – High Intensity Interval TAGGING
One last thing
A little checklist before you move on with your day:
- All our workouts are listed here.
- Make sure to like The Rise’s Facebook page, and join the NYC Facebook group where all the social activities happen!
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Subscribe to our mailing list here.
- Bring a friend. Heck, bring ten friends! We love social media, but nothing gets the job done like classic word of mouth.
- If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!