The Rise February running challenge has come to a close. How did your experience go? I’m guessing you fell into one of these categories:
- You completed the challenge successfully! Amazing! You should totally tell us about your experience!
- You dropped off early on. It happens! Life gets in the way. You should still tell us what happened (you can do so anonymously if you’d like!)
- You did most of the challenge, but had to miss a few days. But hey, you still captured the spirit of the challenge! Good for you. I hate to repeat myself, but tell us how it went!
If you didn’t run at least 10 minutes a day for all 28 days of February, don’t sweat it. Running every day is tough. If you come home late after a long day of work, you need to change into activewear and get your tired butt outside in order to complete the challenge successfully. The weather might be rainy/snowy/apocalyptic, but the challenge doesn’t care. The challenge has no mercy.
So this month, we present a challenge based on an exercise that is still tough, but can be done anywhere, anytime. It doesn’t require you to leave the apartment. It won’t bother your downstairs neighbors. You can easily do them while wearing pajamas. But it will kick your butt.
Enter The Rise’s March Pushup Challenge!
From March 5th through March 30th, we at The Rise ask you to complete 50 pushups a day. Heck, we’ll even give you weekends off! That’s four weeks of pushups, Monday through Friday.
“Fifty pushups straight??” Not necessarily – you can break them up however you’d like! You can do:
- A single set of fifty
- Five sets of ten
- Ten sets of five
- Fifty sets of one (lol)
And the list goes on! Just get those pushups done every weekday, and make sure you do fifty of em!
There are four rules:
- Anyone can do this.
- Everyone is welcome.
- We will have fun.
- Do the damn pushups.
We start on Monday. Watch as March goes in like a lion and out like an even stronger lion!
P.S., be careful if you decide to do your pushups around a bunch of Risers – you might just end up with a pie in your face!
One last thing – a little checklist before you move on with your day:
- All our workouts are listed here.
- Make sure to like The Rise’s Facebook page, and join the NYC Facebook group where all the social activities happen!
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Subscribe to our mailing list here.
- Bring a friend. Heck, bring ten friends! We love social media, but nothing gets the job done like classic word of mouth.
- If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!